INFORMATICAL DEVELOPMENT INTELYGENZ S. L. (hereinafter: "IGZ"), is a Spanish company, registered in the commercial registry of Madrid, Volume 18384, Book 0, page 35, Sheet M-318888, inscription 1, Title: INFORMATICAL DEVELOPMENT INTELYGENZ CIF: B-83479063, with registered office and commercial address: Plaza Santa Maria Soledad Torres Acosta 2, 5 º C. 28004 - Madrid, Spain.
For the purposes of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December about the Protection of Personal Data, INFORMATICAL DEVELOPMENT INTELYGENZ informs you that the personal data used during the use of this website is provided to the same user and will be incorporated in automated files owned by the user.
In all cases, the relevant notices regarding rights and other existing obligatory information, will be displayed.
Users may exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in relation to their personal data by e-mail to email@example.com or by regular mail to DESARROLLOS INFORMATICOS INTELYGENZ SL DEVELOPMENTS, Ref "PERSONAL DATA", plaza Santa Maria Soledad Torres Acosta 2, 5 º C. 28004 - Madrid, Spain. Notices must be accompanied by a copy of national identity card or equivalent identification document.
USE OF "COOKIES": The IGZ WEBSITE uses 'cookies' in order to allow and facilitate user interaction within the same. Furthermore, statistics (either personal or other) used by the IGZ WEBSITE may use 'cookies' in order to establish measures and use patterns of the site. Access, use and, in general, navigating within the IGZ WEBSITE necessarily involves the user's consent for the use of "cookies" by IGZ and / or its service providers.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user's browsing habits or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
• Session Cookies:
These keep the user identified within the WEBSITE, allowing for a better interaction with it.
• Analytic Cookie: are those that, properly used by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform and measure statistical analysis of how users use the services offered. We examine your navigation patterns on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services to you.
You can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your computer. In the Help function of most browsers you can learn how to configure your browser to block cookies, to notify you when you receive a new cookie, as well as to completely disable all cookies. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by extensions (add-on) browsers, such as "Flash Cookies", changing the configuration of such extensions or visiting the manufacturer's website.
You can found info about cookie preferences:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html