Last modified: April 2018
Thank you for choosing to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be the best it can be, so we have tried to make this Cookies Policy as transparent as possible.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are used to recognise a user each time he or she makes a visit, and to improve the quality and usability of our Website.
Cookies are essential to the operation of the Internet. They cannot damage your computer or device and, if enabled in your browser settings, help us to identify and resolve any malfunctions in www.intelygenz.com.
Types of cookie
Cookies come in different types. They all work in much the same way, with minor differences:
- a) Session cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device and support website security and basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that would enable us to identify someone.
- b) Persistent or permanent cookies: Persistent cookies are stored on your hard drive and are read by our Website each time you make a new visit to intelygenz.com. Each persistent cookie has a given expiration date, after which it stops working. Persistent cookies enable us to identify your actions and preferences, analyse visits and help us understand how users come to our site so that we can improve our services.
- c) Functionality cookies: Functionality cookies retrieve the user’s earlier decisions, such as his or her login or identifier. The information that these cookies collect is anonymised. They don’t contain your name, address, or other data.
- e) Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies support regular maintenance and collect data on your activities to help ensure we can provide the best functionality and service.
- First-party cookies
To recognise you and provide you with the best possible service, our site uses our own first-party cookies (small text files that are stored on your browser). By allowing us to set cookies, you will save time. Cookies can also be used to recognise you over the course of several visits and thus adapt the content we show you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, to measure traffic parameters within the site itself, and to estimate the number of visits, so that we can focus and adjust our services and promotions more effectively.
There are no cookies that allow your phone number, email address or any other means of contact to be contacted. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal data.
|STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES|
- Third-party cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc. whose headquarters is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
User configuration to avoid cookies
In accordance with prevailing laws and regulations, DESARROLLOS INFORMATICOS INTELYGENZ, S.L. provides you with the information to enable you to configure your Internet browser(s) so as to preserve your privacy and security in relation to cookies. We therefore provide you with the information and links to the official support sites of the main browsers so that you can decide whether or not you wish to allow cookies.
You can block cookies using your browser’s settings, or you can set your browser so that it warns you when a server intends to store a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For further information, go to http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. For further information, go to http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/privacy-and-security
- If you use Chrome, in the Settings > Advanced > Privacy section. For further information, go to http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option you can configure your browser settings. For further information, go to http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/